Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Do you listen to your Head or your Heart?


Not bad. Its month end +2 and I managed to take off work at 715pm.


Hmm, I don't really know what I want to write about today. It is just nice to have time in the evening to do your own private things... not that I had an easy day today.. Started work at 8am and worked non-stop both on a procedural and analytical way. I downed three cups of caffeine yesterday - today better only the usual two - and was treated to Aroma's coffee (can't complain!)

Can't help remembering a text - I didn't reply, but it doesn't mean I didnt pay attention to it. If I remember accurately ;) "Forbidden fruits will always seem sweeter, but it may not all be good for the body...one will usually have to pay for the repercussion later on..."

This week, I have been using music to accompany me. I have been introducted to Cesaria Evora. Love it... I don't understand the language, but the songs are really beautiful. Aiya I am not funky enough to add music to the blog. If someone is willing to share (the most easy & efficient way please) how, I will be willing to share it on the blog too ;)

Just have to keep focused for this month end and hopefully all will go smooth...

2 comments:

Eeps & Weexy said...

Don't choose between the heart or mind. Some things are better to have the two reconciled before further action.

eimi said...

good one there eeps - as always ;)