Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mid-week back-breaking update


We had a mini farewell dinner last Sunday as one of the families would be relocating to Canada - another country to look forward to in terms of exploration.

Phew.. Back breaking.. yes indeed... I wonder how long I can hang on to this. All the mental persuasion I have been telling myself. To Conquer, to conquer... No doubt though, I have been learning a lot a lot a lot... but the rate of learning and pace of working is rather killing... hoping to stabilize in a matter of three more months...


Diana Krall.. she is coming to Singapore! How timely! Listening to The look of love right now while typing this. She is coming on September 26... just two days after my birthday! I have to attend this - the question is with who.. I was speaking with hubby and he didnt seem to think much about her - goto watch it with someone who appreciates no? concerts are about the experience and yea its not cheap too.....

Today is Chu Yi Shi Wu - hmm I believe its an important Buddhist day where we should eat vegetarian... but I have no idea what Chu Yi Shi Wu signifies...(pardon me but I had roast pork @ lunch since I had a Japanese visitor; and Auntie prepared Yu Sheng for dinner...hmm maybe she forgot too..hahaha)...

Life goes on...

No comments: