Friday, June 29, 2007

Take a Break

Tucked away at home now on a Friday, and started the day with personal administrative work. As I am embarking on a new London project next week, I needed a break to feel excited again.

On the right are pictures of Cat Country's kitchen - a place I visit at least once a week. Realized that I have dished out bits and pieces of the kitchen,
but never a picture of how it entirely looks like. For now it shall remain still a mystery.

Above - Kitchen's Chandelier with Swarovski Crystal.















These days, an underlying feeling of discontentment is
causing me to feel the extreme. Thinking about whether I can be doing more with my life, exploring more with my life. Thinking about the possibilities can be appealing and exciting. Or perhaps, only exciting on the surface; or maybe even harmful.

2 comments:

Eeps & Weexy said...

Will you be coming up to London?

eimi said...

Hi,

Not relocation this time, 3 guys from London are moving down to Singapore instead. Huge movements.

See ya ;)