Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flexible Thinking

Scary Crow

Real Fisherman in Amed, who also shows an interest in the tourism industry. Our captain for the sunrise journey

To my ex-colleagues, a toast to having survived some good years in the Big 4. Now I realize the value of the challenging times we had to take on @ a tender age. It has tide me through the past weeks of "business restructuring". A flexible mind helps address problems from a variety of perspectives. It can be an important survival tool. True enough, species that are flexible & adaptable to environmental changes, survived and thrived. Check out this article Flexible genes allow ants to change destiny. I was surprised by the lack of fear and composure as I went through changing conditions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures and interesting words