Saturday, November 04, 2006

Girls going away from Tokyo
Last weekend Eva organised a trip to Karuizawa where we viewed the stunning seasonal change of Autumn to its full colour. Five girls drove out of Tokyo - viewed Autumn leaves, waterfall, shopping, onsen, & hiking.












































As we drove out, we often talked non-stop and how lucky we are in that at this age - we are still able to hang out in a group of girls and have fun and enjoy together. Joyce also mentioned how important it is to have good girlfriends even if you are happily attached. My exact thoughts. We were able to talk about anything, from our partners, gossips, our work, bitching, when we were younger to cysts. It is indeed fortunate to be able to share in girlie fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Autumn leaves are beautiful! O_o
Anyway, you don't know me. :D
Moving on. I hope you had a tremendous girls' outing. Your pictures are good.
Dude.

Anonymous said...

I love it when it comes to enjoying nature. I am sure the red leaves have made it even more worth it!