Sunday, November 19, 2006

Children, the answers to our next generation?

Yesterday I paid a home visit out of Tokyo to visit my colleague's baby boy Kaito-Kun. A very caring father, often he sends us photos of Kaito-Kun on Friday quoting Happy Friday! Amazingly, no matter how hectic work is especially on Friday, the baby picture never ceases to stop all of us from work, take a moment to smile to ourselves and simply comment on Kawaii! Yesterday we all had a chance to carry Kaito-kun to take pictures. After the coffee and snacks, we actually sat at Kaito-kun's mat and watched him for 3 hours! I remember Kan-chan and I were "pressing" his stomach simultaneously just to see how real this is and how it felt like...hahaa

Interestingly, the father's wish was to see Kaito-kun grow up (@ 4months now) and what his girlfriend would look like.


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own

When I watched Kaito-kun, I wondered if our parents also spent that amount of mat-time and fantasize what we would grow up to be. Even if the baby laid there on his back without strength to move around as yet, to the parent, the baby symolises hope and a bright future. Of course looking @ delinquents, we know not all grow up what the parents expected. No one said life was easy. We are all trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, interesting entry! I am sure your parents are very proud of U ;)