Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm trying to be good, you know?


Thats Bergdorf Goodman (BG) on Fifth Avenue. The window displays are all an art by itself. Sorry I don't have a more ideal picture. It is simply a place for sophisticated shopping.. and time to keep your camera in your bag!

I remember walking through the uncluttered displays, organized departments and helpful staff, whilst soaking in the air of sophistication.

Today I received a gift from BG. A gift delicately wrapped up in a silver BG box, and elegantly contrasted with a lilac BG ribbon.

Strangely enough, I felt a little sad/ depressed when I reach home. I am beginning to feel a bit confused about all these. What is the intention? Kind as it is, sweet as it is, caring as it is...shouldn't there be a line? Someone is going to get hurt in the end isn't it?

Another reason that I felt a bit down was because my favourite team-mate wasn't around today..ah i am starting to sound childish... no one to really chat with, no one to say cheers to...

Last week's MR training was really tough too. This paragraph which I also shared with my team-mate brightened me up a little (last week).

A good student must learn to extract the essence of his teacher's teachings like bees extract nectar from the flower. At the same time, the good student must remember to water and look after the flower, as the bee still needs to make honey. - 12th Zurmang Gharwang Rinpoche

I feel uneasy.

No comments: