Sunday, August 12, 2007

NDP ~ One of the Best...

For those of you who watched the parade, you will agree, its one of the best so far!!!

Like most Singaporeans, I was losing interesting in watching the parade year-on-year, being held @ the National Stadium or the Padang. This year, as evident, efforts were put into creating a more innovative theme. You better agree with me on that.

I remember last year I celebrated National Day @ Westin, Tokyo. A video screening of the parade was put up in the background. However, hardly anyone took more than a wink.


Now, lets get to the point. Actually I was really glad it was a day off for me as I am now following UK Holidays instead. Since Tuesday I was down with stomach virus, however having too much things on my plate at that time I didnt take any medical leave. I survived the week, although I now have a sore throat instead. I think it was due to the Ginseng Multi-vitamin that the doctor prescribed. Its soo "heaty".

Thus, apart from meal times and watching the NDP, I practically had to spend my public holiday in bed. Had to sleep the nausea feeling away... Did I feel absolutely miserable? I guess our attitude and mental outlook have an impact on the degree to which we suffer when in physical pain. While the physical torment was present, I guess I cant help rejoicing a little in my heart -- how else would I actually take an entire day of rest like that - without feeling guilty - which I was in need of...


Swiss Vs BELGIAN Chocolates















I love them both. Cant take my mind off chocolates even though I am out sick. But anyway, planning a trip to both Switzerland and Belgium in October. Anyone with any recommendations of "Must-Dos" - please let me know!!

2 comments:

Eeps & Weexy said...

I love Switzerland, not so much with Belgium though. Will gladly share my travel tips with you!

eimi said...

Yeap, let me know more "Must-dos" in Switzerland please... or are they on your blog entries?