Tuesday, June 27, 2006


The Art of Happiness


Two work days have passed this week. Hopefully I am not saying this too soon, but work & performance for the past two days have been splendid. As I look back & take a microscopic view to reflect upon the sudden surge of energy and wits, I can only think of the Ometosando weekend as the answer.

These two days, I feel like I acquired the Art of Happiness. Chapter 2 (by Dalai Lama) talks about "The Sources of Happiness". How does my source fits into his theory??

Dont quite understand, but meeting well-read and well-travelled people really makes a lot of difference in one's life. Suddenly, I feel like mind is again massaged and stimulated, and all brain cells are 100% alert - I didnt even take my usual 2 cups of caffeine today!! (1st time in 5 months in Tokyo)

A good weekend is indeed important, & of course meeting the right people & doing the right things ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it, will come back and visit again.

Anonymous said...

Interesting narration. Useful weekend information ;p Bookmarked.