Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When Papa is not around...



Well the above video has nothing to do with Irwin, except for the fact that he took this video. Reason for the title is that..yes he is not around! He is currently at reservist - ok I just received his good night call. I feel pleased that after knowing him for seven years, I can still miss him after him being away for a day. Having a baby has brought us even closer - from attending the antenatal classes together on Sundays, making purchases at the Takashimaya Baby Fair, being with me and encouraging me at the labour ward, to us struggling together as new parents to take care of Theodore who cried almost the entire night on the first night we brought him home.. I am sure there are more memorable moments to share...

2 comments:

Mum of 2 said...

Oh my! Theodore is the most expressive baby I've seen! Mummy Eimi must have been grooming baby since the day baby was in ur stomach ah!

eimi said...

haha he's an active one since the early day scans..saw all sorts of funny actions since the day he was three cm in length!