Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy days..& weekends..






Well, since the arrival of Teddy, being busy and having to wake up at 4am daily has become the norm.

He currently takes an average of eight feeds per 24 hours cycle, and when expressed into bottle at 120ml.

This dictates my schedule as I will be feeding him approximately at three hours interval.

Boring as it may be for the readers, here's my new lifestyle and routine

12am. Last pump before going to bed
4am. Wake up to express (usually read up online on baby care & development)
8am. Feed Teddy direct, and express what was not consumed
9am. Breakfast; check emails; letters; administration (for example Teddy's insurance, financials, and stemcord Giro application, liquidating some of Irwin's and my investments)
11am. Feed Teddy; sing and chat with him
12pm. Lunch, look after Teddy
2pm. Feed Teddy and shower

3pm. Nap time!
5pm. Feed Teddy; prayers (sometimes I bring Teddy in) & playtime with him
7pm My dinner, look after Teddy
930pm. Feed Teddy (this is usually a loong one hour session; and he can crank up and cry here..I think he is either tired to suckle or he wants me as a human pacifier - anyhow I dont really allow that, so as he cries, I pat him to bed)
11pm. Watch Fraiser or Seinfeld for a good laugh with Irwin
12pm. Last pump

Now you know the truth about my daily schedule.

No comments: