Sunday, November 16, 2008

Toying Around with my EOS Kiss


This was taken @ Beijing airport.

Friday evening, I went to a house shochu party @ Berrima Road. Interesting crowd as there were many SLR lovers. I also had the chance to view some of the artistic pictures taken. The owner has made a $1,000 buck just from his photography (& that is only his hobby). He also gave me some tips on photography - think I am going to get a new lens soon!

Am I the only one feeling stressed out there? Shares of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley continued to plunge on Friday. Now is the time where everyone's just trying to keep their heads low and to keep their jobs.

At a difficult time like this - here's a little poem to calm my nerves down..haahha

Berton Braley on "Opportunity"

For the best verse hasn't been rhymed yet,
The best house hasn't been planned,
The highest peak hasn't been climbed yet,
The mightiest rivers aren't spanned,
Don't worry and fret, faint hearted,
The chances have just begun,
For the Best jobs haven't been started,
The Best work hasn't been done.

No comments: