Saturday, December 29, 2007

Someone is Feeling Bored

I do apologies if this is all old news for you and if you are tired of me lamenting on my own blog (of ya its mine btw). But I can't quite believe how I spent my Saturday. Spent an hour on the newspapers --> BF dropped me off @ Takashimaya where I exchanged a polo shirt size for him, and I post a cheque for him. I then walked around Taka trying to see if there are any satisfactorily sales item I could grab for the New Year. Disappointed to see 50%... off the 3RD ITEM, & lower of the three items... ooh can it get more complicated. Seriously I cant shop in SG. Did I mention in my earlier post there was a quality shoe shop in Hong Kong that had 70% off everything..aha thats what I call a sale. I also saw Anne Klein here discounted 20%-30%... it was still more expensive than the pair I grabbed from Hong Kong.

Forget about the shopping. I headed home, continued reading while enjoying the osim isqueeze. Bro and I later forced Joan to set up a Facebook account. Oh ya, we added a profile picture for her, added friends for her...haha.

I was Joan's make-up artist for her annual D&D function @ Swissotel... and then I headed to Bf's place. Had dinner while watching a war movie...(wise choice?!) and continued my love affair with my laptop.

And then I got really bored... oh no are my weekends going to look like this? Maybe I prefer to be working huh? I hardly laughed hard today. I know I am going to be busy tomorrow looking at finance stuff...I read a Wealth book recently. It recommends half an hour devoted to Finance management daily. Conditioning requires effort, and so far BF and I have stayed devoted to this management.

How do most people spend their weekends?


2 comments:

伊娃 said...

hum... as I have my friends living withint 5 blocks from me. Recently we have been having dinner parties at my place. Hot pot dinner, Sukiyaki dinner + home movies. and being ontime for my lovely webcam from UK = )

trying to take up spanish and re-evaluate my finance planning too!

eimi said...

serious - Spanish? so cool ;)

I think finance planning can be stressful and fun. I started reading this Wealth book - haha and Irwin & I started being more selective with how we plan & place our $... We even scrutinize the fine prints of receipts now...haha building in some habits of the wealthy ;)