Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Real Greener Pastures



On my first visit to Central Park, I strolled for three hours at Manhattan's finest. I even went back for a second visit, refusing to take the Crosstown bus. Just read on the press that Central park recently launched a new activity - riding a horse through Central Park!

Well, I usually dont blog so quickly, especially following one I posted just yesterday evening. But I am feeling really Glump. Worked late, feeling too much deadlines pressure, no time to eat. I think I need to bring up all these issues during the one-on-one meeting. Had to do my own P&L, review my team's, cover for my team-mate on vacation, make sure systems are up and ready otherwise I have to kick off an issue with the IT as early as possible, make sure the team goes off on time, and deal with my own gastric problems....cant believe it, the drama can simply go on...



While I grumbled to my bf and mum late in the night (this zaps energy too!), I was at the same time wondering if I could ever be as calm as Lama Shifu whenever I feel Frustration. He is so gentle and wise when he provides direction and guidance, and nothing seems to ever rock him of his calmness. I guess I still have a lot to learn. Awareness brings conviction. Hopefully this understanding will bring about determination to change for the better. Will put in more effort to establish this new habit!

No comments: