Sunday, January 14, 2007


| View Show | Create Your Own

Three Weeks Countdown to Singapore

I worked on Saturday. Still in the evening I managed to catch a nice Nabe (Singaporeans dont think wrongly!) dinner with Steven. Hot pot in winter times is the best. We also ordered chicken wings requesting for the most spicy on the menu (expectedly, it was mild, but always nice to think that we have hot spicy chicken wings in Japan). I also went to visit his apartment, which he has nicely replicated the Roppongi Hills style that he stayed in for the first month. Way to go!

Backdating to Friday evening, I had a very nice dinner with Satoshi-san, and three other Singaporean colleagues. Lynette whom I have met only for the 4th time (and always at meal tables only) - she's really nice & special & talkative. She made me look forward to returning to the Singapore office. So far everyone seems talented and nice. Cool.

Sunday - today I felt lost. Absolutely lost, not sure Y?? I think I worked too hard last week trying to rush and perfect things within the short deadline given.

Now that I am leaving here. Are there things that I regret? Things that I should have done, things that I should not have done? or Things I didnt do? I guess not, since I chose to stay in my apartment on a Sunday, and not rush out to "not to have any regrets".

Funny how I never felt like I want to return to Singapore when I was here for one year. Maybe because no date was given by my boss and so I didnt think about it. But now that I know my return date, time just seems to fly sooo slowly. It has never been this slow. Why?

Sorry this post seems a bit chaotic today - just like my mind is. But thats life right? "As products of an imperfect world, all of us are imperfect". It happens.

No comments: