Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Transition from Winter to Summer fireworks

Heard from a Singapore colleague who just returned to Tokyo in December that its really hot in Singapore. So for me soon it would be transitioning from winter to Summer.

How's my week? It was crazy as expected. Even my manager worked till his eyes were red with all the new files testings. Earlier this week, I was tempted to slam the table in the office as there was just too much new processes to master within a short period of time. Luckily by mid-week today, I have calmed down. Accepting the inevitable speed of change has helped me cope with the problems. I had taken on a more active role during this one year to learn more about life & happiness reading the Dalai Lama book. Now I see it paying off, as reflecting on the principles has reduced my day-to-day anxiety - which is the cause of many troubles.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There might be some good things to look forward to when you are back in Singapore ..

- EP

Eeps & Weexy said...

你幸福吗?