Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A very Busy Birthday
Yes I am 32

This was the most busy birthday I had. Usually, I would try to take leave and not work on my birthday. This year, my birthday falls on a Saturday, and because of the new house...phew was I busy.


The only time where it felt like my birthday was the many messages I received on Facebook and Whatsapp. Finally, in the evening, Irwin, Theodore and myself managed to steal a little bit of time to relax at one of our favourite Italian restaurant - Bella Pasta. This was also the only time I could tell Irwin, tonight it is your turn to take care of the little toddler while I tuck in to my dinner at my own pace..thank you :)



So I am 32. I don't mind writing it down as time seems to flies so fast I seem to be forgetting my age.

No comments: