Monday, October 10, 2011

Theodore is 18 months





My boy is 18 months old. I wish I can write more, but this is the third day of my move to my new home, so I have to admit I am really zonked out. Yet I don't want to lose track of the wonderful things my boy is going through...


Thats him, taking his own initiative to hug a big soft toy he saw along the way at Plaza Singapura.

TD is starting to string sentences together. He said "water, bubbles, water come out". He was trying to describe how the humidifier in his room works.


TD's first complete english sentence is "What is Daddy doing?" since I always say that to him.


Oh yes, if I say TD is 18 months, he would repeat it after me like a parrot..."18 months, 18 months".


Irwin is setting up the CCTV in the new house now. Tomorrow is the first day I return to work after the move. I hope everything will be A-ok at home, and have reminded Sumini to be diligent and to supervise TD, and not let him playy alone. For a working mum, she can only pray and hope that everything at home is ok...

No comments: