Friday, November 20, 2009

Hmm, I am tired

My stomach size now is not too modest; in fact, I cannot sashay like I used to. I think I walk like a penguin now.

I know, its a process many women have gone through. But frankly, it is not too easy. I dont have the stamina I used to have. I guess I was very used to one coffee, one tea a day, and popping some sweets in between - and thats how I stayed active and energetic at work. Now, I don't take caffeine and No Sweets, thus I feel tired as compared to before.

In this respect, I am thankful that I have the flexibility since I am helping my Dad. I didnt want to stay at home all day (in case I get too lazy!!), so I am now helping out at Dad's office half a day. Hopefully I can gain back my momentum slowly and get back to 9-5 =) Maybe difficult, one of the experienced mummy told me today, it will only get more tiring. As my gynae puts it, "It is nature's way of getting a preggy to rest more, so it benefits the baby".

Of course my sis has been a straight-forward and effective support. I was telling her today, I walk like a penguin now and I have never been this fleshy all my life. She said, "Its only for these nine months." Thats true..got to keep that in perspective even though I can no longer fasten my jacket..

No comments: