Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good reason to be Away from work? Beginning of My Turn of 2x

Errh, I dont typically scream out loud about my birthday, let alone hold a celebration. Usually it would be dinner and a cake with my immediate family. But this year, with itchy fingers and brains, I decided to host a dinner party.

Guess what, I get a day off from work too! haah thats because I will still have 20 days left after taking one off today.

Still, it feels good, and I feel that my schedule is begnning to be hectic. Woke up at 6:30am, and went to Killiney for breakfast with Gui.

Came home, stuck to the news on TV and online, read up on investments - nothing exciting really, its just unpredictability in the turmoil..best strategy for a prudent investor - do nothing and read and understand for now.

Just made a donation to Thien Nhan, the toddler who survived after being partly eaten by wild dogs in the jungle.

I am attending Hatha yoga at Pacific Plaza and will need to leave the house in 20 mins time.

Ooh, brother just called me from Australia to wish me Happy Birthday too!

Will be meeting my mum for quick lunch later and will walk around Takashimaya. Je Taime is having a 30%-40% sale, will walk in for a feast of the eyes and some education on fine jewellery...

Hopefully a foot rub to end the evening - and then dinner with Mr Gui. More importantly my discipline to chant tonight.

Thats my birthday plan - sounds hectic?? - ;-)




















2 comments:

Mum of 2 said...

Hw's your Hatha yoga?

Happy Birthday again :)

eimi said...

Hey it was good. Met this coach Ashley from the US. She had a step-to-step approach and I really did enjoy myself. Will probably pop back tml for a second session.

Thanks for the greetings! ;)