Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Vacations Rock!

This time it is going to happen - NYC. Ditching the two weeks Europe trip, as my sister seemed more committed to planning her reporting deadlines (way to go audit, you got yourself a faithful fan!)




My favourite vacation plans were usually targeted towards a non-city destination, as most of my photos around here would show. However, the choice this time is very different - more of human factors than destination driven. I am travelling with my good friend from Tokyo, and to visit a good friend I met in Tokyo now working in NYC. I also want to visit my first boss in Tokyo who has now relocated back to NYC...isnt the world very much inter-connected?













Having a better work life balance now, I wonder if this is really what I want. Life becomes stable, domestic and less exciting. Been spending my evenings in front of the television before I go to bed. Can my time be better enriched?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god.. I think we are really facing the same situation! we really got to talk when you come here!

eimi said...

haha you are kidding! U are living in one of the most exciting cities in the world!!

Hmm similarly I guess I understand what you are getting at... ok lets spill the details in Oct!