Friday, February 23, 2007

Baby Bobby

Firstly, I have changed the blog title... it was no longer suited to be termed isolation since I am constantly surrounded by a familiar crowd.

In foreign land Tokyo for a year, there seems to be more to write about, and friends & family back in Singapore could find out how I am doing just by visiting this website. Economics of scale.

I might have lost some inspiration to write since coming back to Singapore. But since I have friends now based in Tokyo, New York, London & New Zealand, I guess I should continue.

With no work this entire week, I had the fortune of two morning jogs at 7am @ Botanic Garden, one tennis session @ 830am, and brought Bobby to East Coast Park for his morning walk.

This Chinese New Year week has been extremely healthy. Tokyo has taught me a great deal about healthy eating habits! I no longer feast beastly at bak kwa (barbequed pork).

Bobby the basenji @ 8 years old is extremely athletic, and child-like. He is also very famous among the children in the apartment estate. Often when we walk around, people say Hi Bobby Hi Bobby, and totally ignore the humans behind the leash.


4 comments:

Ange said...

You have a dog? Since when?

Anonymous said...

Cute doggy!! Hmm, hearing all the botanic garden and healthy life there, I want to come to Singapore!

Yeah true, I just took a week off. BUT I still have more days to take for this year. Hehe.

eimi said...

Hello Ange!

It belongs to Irwin. Not sure if you still remember, but I used to have two dogs, and I kinda failed to bring them up properly...so maybe its better I dont have my own dog now...hehe..take care!

eimi said...

Hello Miki-chan, U know you are welcome here any time! Botanic garden has changed quite a bit in a year. Its beautiful & relaxing.