Wednesday, April 06, 2011

First Walk at the Botanic Gardens

Short of one day to one-year-old, Daddy and Mummy brought TD for a walk at Botanic Gardens. TD loves looking at the birds. In this picture, he was just staring curiously (& seriously) at the birds flying through the sky. He would point at the birds and say 'bird' 'bird'. We brought him back to Botanic for the second and third time. This time, he was not as keen to walk and wanted Mummy to carry him so maybe he can look at more things at a faster pace? Or maybe he was sleepy. Still, we know that he enjoyed being outdoors.

At one year, TD can now say 'bird', his favourite 'bear' due to the book "Little Polar Bear", 'four', 'pray', tries to mimick the word 'button'; 'day' whenever I sing the song 'the wheels on the bus..all day long'. When I pray together with him, and chant the Vajarsattva, ..it ends "..hum phet" and he repeats phet in the most cheeky manner, as he now knows the timing. When I chant Sakyamuni, "om muni muni sakyamuni yi soha", he goes mana mana...but he knows how to point at the correct Sakyamuni poster.

Isn't it precious? From only crying when hungry to now trying to express himself.

I have the time to write today as I had high fever for the past two nights. 38.6! Not sure why I have the fever suddenly although I suspect it is a clogged duct. Anyway, the worst part about being sick, is not the sickness itself, but the fact that I stay away from TD in order not to spread anything to him (just in case). To console myself, at least I know that my body is producing antibodies and it will go into his ebm...Get well soon, so that you can play and take care of your Toddler!

No comments: