Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He/ She is coming out soon


Its so cool, KJ should be delivering anytime from now till end of February. She showed me her four cm thick book on pregnancy, which is in English! KJ is a Chinese national, and she has went through this thick reference book, used a English-Chinese dictionary to translate some of the terms, and jotted down notes. She only started learning the English language a year ago! Thats the length a would-be mother would go for her child. I was feeling her stomach - the baby was a bit slanted to the left side of her stomach. So I asked what she does at home daily: She reads the newspapers in the morning, and basically watch TV for the rest of her day mainly.

We went to her room with both our husbands, she had a box of BRAND's InnerShine Berry Essence. She offered one to me and said its only for the girls, guys don't get to drink it. Such a leisurely lifestyle.

I can't wait, I am already planning what I should buy her when she is delivering. Flowers, Fruit basket, or tonic basket?

She wants to bring a video camera when she goes to hospital. I will charge up my camera battery so I can snap photos of her newborn. Her hubby however said, no, don't, in the first week, they look really ugly.

2 comments:

An-An said...

Tonic basket will be practical, but then again, the mummy wld have received a lot of those! Flowers wld be nice to bring a smile to the mummy's tired self!

eimi said...

Hmm tough, since my fren is a very practical person...maybe have to look for a flower & tonic basket ;)