Sunday, January 11, 2009

I PREFER NATURE


That was in Wulong - "Fairyland" if I remember correctly. It was one of the most relaxing moments of the trip - fresh air and strolling in the greens. M, Gui and I are kept walking on. The temperature was also very cool @ 15°C. There was no crowd, just lots of desirable space that urban dwellers would love. At that point, we wondered if we were in New Zealand. There were also horses strolling around.

Thats me. I am seldom photographed since I am usually the one behind the camera. Talking about photographs, this weekend I had to seek my girlfriends' opinions on wedding photography. Oh ya coz I am among one of the latest to have a customary wedding dinner now! I now know why I have been putting these preparations off until my in-laws pointed a gun at our brains. Don't ask me why, but I am just not very interested in wedding preparations. I am not sure why. I feel that Gui and I have already progressed on in our relationships - but anyways... I have to do some preparations.

This week has also been busy! We are considering relocating Bobby to London - a difficult & costly decision but we believe it is the best for him. Sumini's contract is ending in April, and my mum-in-law is thinking of getting a part-time one only, until Gui and I return from our holiday in May. I am quite worried about the housework bit - I am not going to deny it!!

Ahhh, isn't looking at this just beautiful? My girlfriends also ask me why I am so thrifty with money? What am I saving them for? I bet they wanted to use the word miser hahaha... but ya I don't throw my $ around looking for brands (only very occasionally) - the only other area I am willing to spend on are my holidays... can't do without in order to keep my sanity =)


This is Wulong crack. We had to climb many steps down to get to the bottom. Tough trip, but staring upwards make it all worthwhile =)))

A Rainbow! Seems that Gui and I tend to see a rainbow whenever we travel. I remember a really beautiful and lengthy one we saw in Chiangmai during breakfast.

As I write this, I know I am tired. Its been a bit of dashing, coordination and lunching. A very well spent weekend. But I am really sleepy. Will hit the sack at 10pm tonight!


4 comments:

An-An said...

u r moving to london?

Well, take heart. Preparing for the wedding may turn out more enjoyable than you think :)

Ange said...

Wedding preparations are fun! Once its over you tend to miss it :) If you need any help, dun be shy to ask! :)

eimi said...

Hiya, not me.. our house doggy Bobby... He would my joining my sis-in-law in London...

Hmm.. I am only planning for wedding photgraphy at the moment... kinda fun kinda ma fun, and very costly!!

eimi said...

Hiya Ange! thanks!

but currently only planning for the dinner in Msia...my in-laws are looking at the venues...

but i guess there are a lot more other details we have to consider which - ok we have not started looking into it too.. Thanks for offer! ;)