Sunday, May 27, 2007

In the Wrong Pool

I was waiting for my lunch when this lovely pair took flight out of their own pond, and decided to take a dip in the more luxurious swimming pool. The owner was chasing them back, until they noticed I was taking pictures of the mischievous pair (who knew what they wanted!).

I remember it was very warm that day in Amed. It must have been global warming & the higher temperature causing the pair to flock for the larger cooler human pool. It is a challenge right now trying to stay fresh if I stay outdoor for more than one minute. I can feel the change in temperature as compared to a year ago before I left for Tokyo.

On Sunday, I visited Lama Shifu with my bf's family. We asked some questions, and received some blessings. During the Q&A, he encouraged us to break out of our own limited perspective. He mentioned that most couples these days have high expectations of each other which can become a problem. It is natural that a man wishes for his lady partner to be pretty, gentle, and able to take good care of him. A woman on the other hand hopes that the man be rich and successful.




No comments: