Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kimono for Real

Yes we went to try it.
I believe the Kimono is one of Japan's beautiful tradition treasures. We stood straight for at least an hour while someone complete the layering and "tying" of the kimono on us.
So yea how's life? What am I up to right? Always seem to be trying new things. Just got back from a fabulous Kobe trip too. Not sure why but today there was no excitment at work. Well, its December right, most people go on vacation and trading activities come to a holiday mood.
Not that I am complaining about my lifestyle.. but boredom is kicking in. Called my mum and of course she says "You should feel very happy and contented with your life!"
My book says "If you desire happiness, you should seek the causes that give rise to it, and if dont desire suffering, then what you should do is to ensure that the causes and conditions that would give rise to it no longer arise. An appreciation of this causal principle is very important." So, what do I really want? Relocation to another new exciting city again? or be someone well taken care of back in Singapore?...

3 comments:

Mum of 2 said...

Cool. Are you on the right?

eimi said...

はい, you recognise my neck? haha. So scary, my entire blog page defaulted to nihongo today. And I have to click everything blindly to update the blog! Have a good weekend, I am heading out of Tokyo..laters for updates...

Mum of 2 said...

Just guessing :) oh no, what happen? *恐い* ur laptop must be a japanese make. enjoy your weekend too, merry xmas!