Monday, July 22, 2013

TD's First Fund Raising Concert

 




 It was a short one hour plus performance.  Still, the kids had practised weekly during their music class, had two rehearsals @ NYGH, my old school, before the big day.  TD danced to Oh Mickey.  Lao Shi said as TD's timing was one of the best, he was the first to run out leading the boys.  Up till the very last minute, we were still not very sure if TD would perform as he seemed apprehensive whenever there's loud clapping.  TD actually seemed very at ease on stage.  At the finale while Zoe Tay the compere was talking about the fund raising, TD spoke to me from the stage, Mummy why are you laughing? Of course I was all smiles that day.  Seeing him happy was what made me really happy!

ok short entry here as I am typing with one hand, & the other on my pump...zzzz




No comments: