Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Quick Chat: At Pre-nursery



After three days of accompanied class with Mummy, January 7 was his first day of independence at pre-nursery.  Here's the daily update from Daddy who is in charge of dropping him at school in the morning.

Day One - Jan 7

Daddy:  Drop off was smooth.  Teachers seemed inpressed at his calm behavious.  One also said Aiyo, 真乖 (so good!)  TD was smiling a little (not the big smile) and looking around as teachers put on his school bag and took the stroller.  I saw other kids crying, and one girl refusing to move was her mom was trying to walk her into school.  Many of the others had helpers to walk the kid all the way inside the school.

Mummy: So cool!!! :)

Daddy:  I think his vest also made him look quite scholarly hehe.

Mummy: Hee Hee.  Hope he enjoys.  You will see quite clearly over next couple of days.  He's so cute. 

Day Two - Jan 8

Daddy:  Smooth drop off.  He said he is going to school 'by myself'.  I said mummy goes to work office by herself, daddy goes to work by himself, and TD goes to school by himself.  TD said daddy cry, I said no I don't cry.  He seems happy :)

Mummy:  So cool.  I am very proud of him.

Daddy:  Me 2!  Can see other kids are still resisting or have helpers to go with them.  I'm the only parent to drop off the kid by himself!

Mummy: Hehe

No comments: