Friday, August 07, 2009

The Setting


Mezza9 surprised us with the design of the immediate family table setting. Oh well we probably had to pay for those peeled out rose petals. The decor had a slightly spa-like feel, so it created a very relaxed atmosphere for us as we dined. It was the first wedding they have held and I won't be surprised if they took inspirations from their spa boutiques?

After returning from Kuala Lumpur this week, I have been staying home. A little unwell, a little discomfort, but ok, trying to perk myself up mentally. I could also do some light work from home via email.

I read a quote today: Do you know what is responsible for much of the difference between Youth and Age? Just one thing. Youth looks forward always to something better. Age looks backward and sighs over its "lost" youth.

So despite the discomfort, I tell myself to Look Forward!!

No comments: