Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What We Are Working For


Bobby - he has been around with the Gui family far longer than I have. When Sumini left the family and returned to Indonesia to help her husband in business, I suddenly realized - we are all slaves of dear Bobby!

When Sumini left, Karen flew back all the way from London so she can now take care of Bobby's meals, and his walks. Shortly after, mum-in-law stepped up her search efforts for the ideal helper who is able to take care of a dog. A previous helper was rejected as Bobby didn't seem to like her.

Irwin drove all the way back from Thomson one day during office hours as no one else was free to walk the dog. And you know what? Bobby frowns when you don't go the way he wants.

Mum-in-law also frequently looks out for a new housing, as she says that her dream is to let Bobby have a nice kennel...ok....

At dinner today, I realized Bobby had soup, broccoli and some dash of pork floss in his food bowl (in addition to his own food of course). And Bobby chose not to eat the stalk part of the broccoli!

Still, he's a lovely boy. Thats why we are working so hard - to get him that perfect kennel.

2 comments:

Miki said...

Eimi dear. So, the big day is coming up!! God, I wish to be there. Among all the friends, your special day would be definetely one of the special days for me, too. Anyway, seems like I would be in Geneve this summer. Not so close to Singapore afterall:( I hope to combine the experience in MS & the Ministry & the grad school. Miss you tons. Take a good care. Big hugs!

eimi said...

Geneve! nice place.. no worries, I'll share the photos online, and photoshop u beside me ;p

Since Ishitani-san and family, Kato-san and Ono san are all in Sg, I am v sure u will fly here one day - so looking forward to that and no worries at all!!...